SUMMER PLANS - UWU

 


I generally like to go on vacation when it is summer, especially if it involves going to the beach or to another nearby Latin American country. For example, last year I went to Guatemala and Honduras. It was an incredible experience. Now, this year it will be much more difficult to travel due to the coronavirus and the health barrier. Or rather, it will be impossible to travel. Anyway, faith is the last thing you lose and with my girlfriend we want to rent a cabin on a nearby beach where there aren't many people. Last year we went to El Canelo together and I think that after all this difficult year we deserve a break. It was very beautiful and we have incredible photos of El Canelo. Hope we can go in January. My family will go on a trip to the south but I will not be able to accompany them because they are leaving for two weeks, and I need that time to work on my thesis and some works in sociology. I have no doubt that they will have a great time, but I suppose the holidays are over for me when I had full months without responsibilities.

 

Therefore, I would like to spend my summer working for the thesis and research. Even so, I will take time to work on my musical projects and read a lot, because it will be the only time I will be able to do it. Next year I will enter to study a master's degree and there I will not have time.

Comentarios

  1. I hope you can go to El Canelo with your girlfriend again! It sound like you had a great time, I will consider to go someday :) I imagine that it must be hard to work on your thesis in the summer, I send you all my good thoughts and good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have the same problem, it is a reality form me that this summer will mean only work and doing my practise.

    -Greetings from the Bss Bss corner.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to travel around Latin America. It’s my dream to go to Mexico, but in general I love Latin culture. Seeing that photo made me want to leave santiago jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Juan Pablo, your plans for the summer are very similar to mine. I will also use this time to work and investigate about my thesis.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, it sounds like a great trip! I hope that everything works well for you :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

TV SHOW AND SERIES - Machos

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT - GUYANA