MY FAVORITE MOVIE - Taxi Driver

My favorite movie is Taxi Driver, directed by Martin Scorsese. The film tells the story of Travis, played by Robert DeNiro, a veteran of the Vietnam War who comes to New York to find a job. In this, he leans towards working as a taxi driver and driving through the streets of the city and his memories of the war intersect with his daily life. I like the film because it delivers a message that is not perceptible at first glance, in addition to the fact that the aesthetic elements are very well cared for. I generally really like 60-70 movies a lot, especially gangster and cowboy movies. My favorite gangster movie is "Once Upon a Time in America", while my favorite cowboy movie is "Once Upon a Time in the West". Both are movie classics. The last movie I saw is "Agent Topo" and it's Chilean. I highly recommend it.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS - UWU

TV SHOW AND SERIES - Machos

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT - GUYANA