CONCERT EVER - 50 Cent


 I remember when I went to the 50 Cent concert with G-Unit members Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks. It was at the Movistar Arena in 2008 and I was just 11 years old. At that time I was a very fan of 50 Cent and I really wanted to go, so my dad agreed to accompany me even though he didn't know anything about 50 Cent (thank goodness, because if he had met him he would not have accompanied me) . The place was not completely full, but the atmosphere was very enveloping because all the people knew all their songs. Also, there were some touches of humor because 50 Cent would sometimes ask the audience questions in English and obviously no one understood, so he laughed at us. I really enjoyed the concert, it was very entertaining and I just bought your CDs, which were the first of my great collection. Besides my dad, my best friend accompanied me at that time and he also enjoyed it. Finally, when the concert ended and 50 Cent, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks were leaving, they came out through a tunnel on the side of a gallery, right where I was. When I saw that they were passing right by me, below me, I reached over and managed to touch Lloyd Banks's shoulder. It was a good memory.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS - UWU

TV SHOW AND SERIES - Machos

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT - GUYANA