A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT - GUYANA

Without a doubt there are many countries that I would like to visit. But at the moment the one that most catches my attention is the Cooperative Republic of Guyana, known until 1966 as British Guyana. That same year the small country won its independence. First of all, it strikes me because I have always wanted to visit Latin America in its entirety and Guyana is one of those countries that I still don't know. Second, it strikes me because it is a fairly unknown country and whose beautiful landscapes hide its troubled and conflictive history. I would like to get lost in its streets and towns to soak up its culture. Also, I would like to meet their people, who are surely a little different from the rest of Latin America. I have no plans to move there, but I would like to visit it for tourism and take pictures of daily life in Guyana with my analog camera.




Comentarios

  1. After reading this I went to look for some information about Guyana, because how you said, It isn't a country that it is talked about much. The waterfall images and nature in general look so beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is really weird to know that some of the guyanas are very isolated from the rest of south american countries. Making their culture different from us is so many ways.

    -Greetings from the Bss Bss Corner.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What an interesting country to visit. Definitely, we should know more about the peculiarities of guyana. I hope you can travel there sometime.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS - UWU

TV SHOW AND SERIES - Machos