My future job

Currently I have a degree in sociology, so my future work is not too far away. I would like to work in a research center that allows me to develop as an academic in those topics that are of interest to me, such as social structure, development in Latin America and public policies. I imagine it to be quite productive and enriching, in addition to allowing me to network with many researchers on the topics I mentioned. Obviously it would be indoor work most of the time. However, when doing interviews or producing information in the field, it would be outdoor work. The truth is, I would not like to travel so much for work, because I like the idea of ​​being stable in one place (my apartment in San Miguel). Anyway, if they offer me a stable job in a Latin American country with a good salary. As for what I hope to earn working in Chile, I settle for a salary that allows me to live and buy an old apartment in the long term.


Comentarios

  1. As archaeologyst, I would like to do my job on research, but I also like enviromental archaeology. Money is the issue for all of us UwU

    -Greetings from Bss Bss corner.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS - UWU

TV SHOW AND SERIES - Machos

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT - GUYANA